1. Apply to Weatherford College

    • If you are returning after a period of one year, complete the admissions application at ApplyTexas. Your social security number is required to process the WC application.  Please select “High School Graduate" or "GED”.
    • You will select “Readmission from prior semester.”
    • You may also submit a paper application in Student Services. This can be accomplished in person or by emailing admissions@wc.edu.

2. Submit admission documents

    • PROVIDE PROOF OF MENINGITIS VACCINATION (if under age 22), or complete Exemption Form for Reasons of Conscience
    • ​​If you attended college elsewhere since leaving WC, please provide official transcripts.

3. Explore How to Pay for College

Visit the Financial Aid Overview for more information on available aid and how to apply.

4. Advising

You can meet with an advisor for advising by making an appointment using the Who’s Next appointment scheduling system

You may select face to face or virtual appointments for the Weatherford College campus or the Wise County campus. Please make sure to click the “Select” button after each choice. 

You will receive a confirmation email that includes your appointment details.

5. Final Steps

  • Pay tuition and fees by the Payment Deadline for that semester. Paying attention to these deadlines ensures that you are not dropped for non-payment. You are responsible for all payments, regardless of forthcoming financial aid or scholarships. 
  • Purchase or rent textbooks. These are required for all WC courses. Textbooks can be purchased or rented at the WC Bookstore (Weatherford Campus – 817-598-6286 or Wise County Campus – 940-626-3259) in person, by phone, or online through the Weatherford College bookstore.
  • Select how you Receive Refunds from Weatherford College. Failure to complete this step will delay any refunds you may receive.  
  • Get your Parking Pass. Campus PD will issue your parking tag and provide instructions for student parking on campus. You may also do this at your registered C.O.R.E. date.
  • Have your photo taken for your student ID.  Student IDs are made in Coyote Den. You may also do this at your registered C.O.R.E. date. 
  • Decide on housing options. Coyote Village is our on-campus housing. 

Have further questions?
Contact Student Services at admissions@wc.edu for assistance with the admissions process.